Operation of hatching machine
(1) Preparation for hatching
After each hatching, the hatching machine should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in time. Start the machine 12 hours before dropping the plate to warm up. After the temperature and humidity are stable, ensure that:
1. Low temperature
The temperature of the hatching machine is generally 0.3~0.5 ℃ lower than that of the hatching machine. The specific temperature should take into account the embryo development, temperature, the number of eggs in the hatching machine and other factors, but it is mainly determined according to the development situation.
2. High humidity
The humidity of the hatching machine is more than 15% higher than that of the hatching machine to facilitate hatching and prevent chicks from dehydration.
3. Maximum ventilation
When the incubation volume is close to the capacity of the incubator, the damper should be opened to the maximum position.
(2) Falling disc
1. Disk drop time
In some places, the dish falls on the 19th day. At this time, there are often a few embryonic eggs pecking at the shell, so there will be broken egg shells falling into the incubator. Sometimes, there will be early hatched chickens falling from the egg dish. When pulling out the egg cart, a little carelessness will kill the chicks, not only causing losses, but also polluting the incubator. It is recommended to lay the eggs in 16-18 days (see the book "New Practical Egg Hatching Law" for the reasons).
2. Requirements for disc dropping
(1) When dropping the tray, pay attention to the flat end of the box, and the action should be light, stable and fast to reduce the damage and shorten the time of the eggs outside the machine.
(2) Too much shall not be put in the hatching box (it is advisable to lay it flat in a single layer for about 80% of the bottom area), so as not to affect hatching.
(3) The nestling boxes must be firmly clamped. The top layer should be covered to prevent the chicken from falling.
(4) When the hatchling cart after the tray is pushed to the hatchling device, it must be pushed slowly by two people. Do not push hard and fast to prevent the hatchling box from collapsing.
(5) Turn off the fan before entering the machine, and then open the door to push the cart, otherwise the temperature and humidity in the machine will drop too fast and the recovery time will be prolonged.
(6) After entering the machine, open the damper to the maximum position and turn off the lights in the machine.
(3) Operation during hatching
1. Pick up chicken
You must pick up chickens from the chicken feeder at the right time. After hatching for 20 days, the chicken begins to hatch. When the hatching volume reaches 70%, the egg shell and chicken should be picked up once. The whole hatching period should preferably be picked up three times to ensure that the chicken stays in the machine for no more than 12 hours after hatching.
While picking up eggshells and chickens, it is necessary to provide artificial midwifery for those who are difficult to shell. The midwifery should grasp the opportunity and technique, otherwise the effect will be poor. For embryonic eggs that have been pecked for a long time, the hair is slightly yellow, the blood vessels are withered, and can emit a clear drum sound when fingering the eggshell, fingers can be used
Peel it from the pecking hole, gently pull the head out of the wing, and do not pull it out of the shell. If the fingertip makes a dullness sound, it means that the yolk sac is not completely inhaled into the abdomen. At this time, you should use your fingernail to cut the egg shell along the route of pecking the shell, and then put it back in place to let it come out of the shell by itself. When encountering the embryo eggs covered by the dried shell membrane, it is necessary to wet them with warm water and then gently peel the shell membrane. If the shell is broken at the small end of the egg, you can carefully remove a shell from the pecking place, and then gently cut a crack along the break, and then the shell can be pulled out after a period of time. Do not damage blood vessels during midwifery to avoid death. After a large number of chicks are hatched and picked up, the eggs that have not yet hatched will be delivered and re-dinned, pushed into the hatching machine, and then the temperature will be increased by 1 ℃, and the humidity will be increased by about 15% to accelerate hatching.